Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Does anyone please have the FREEPOST postal address for returning the DVDs to LIDL movies? I really need it!?

I have no envelopes and need to return a DVD quick before my free trial expires. I have requested an envelope but need to send it before this will arrive! I can't find any postal details at all on their site! Anyone out there who has the address they send you on the cards with the DVD? Thanks alot :)Does anyone please have the FREEPOST postal address for returning the DVDs to LIDL movies? I really need it!?
FREEPOST RSHB-HSAX-AKLX

Unit 69, Rissington Business Park

Upper Rissington

Cheltenham

GLOUCESTERSHIRE

GL54 2QBDoes anyone please have the FREEPOST postal address for returning the DVDs to LIDL movies? I really need it!?
Wait for the spare envelope.



Just log in and cancel before the end of your Free Trial, and send the DVDs back once the spare envelope arrive.



If you send the DVD to the wrong address, or get lost, then you'll have to pay full price for it... so, wait for the envelope.Does anyone please have the FREEPOST postal address for returning the DVDs to LIDL movies? I really need it!?
They give prepaid envelope with the movies. It could be around there somewhere. All the fees are paid by them already, so don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment