Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where do I put a postal code when writing an address in Korean?

I'm filling out my E2 visa application to teach English in Korea. I want to write the address in Hangul, but I'm not sure where to place the postal code. is the order:



443-470 ????, ???, ???, ???, ???, LCI Bldg. #1034-3



Or does the postal code go after the "dong"? I'm writing this on a form to take to the Korean Embassy for my interview, not on an envelope to be posted.Where do I put a postal code when writing an address in Korean?
You are correct! If you would like to use Korean then the postal code must be at the beginning but if you will write it in romanized korean/english then the postal code would be at the end of your address, before South Korea.



By the way they usually use South Korea instead of ????.... Congrats! ????!Where do I put a postal code when writing an address in Korean?
you have the right order. The postal code comes first

No comments:

Post a Comment