Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Have you ever farted in an envelope and sent it postal?

and attach a note in there saying " I farted in this envelope, please pass on to at least 5 people', if you don't you will die from diarrhea"............. Sort of like a chain type thingHave you ever farted in an envelope and sent it postal?
Um, no! *looks around nervously*



check your mailbox!
No, I tried farting in a jar and sealing it tightly shut real quick and mailing it to this idiot I knew but I don't think it worked because the guy is still alive and his face ain't melted off at all.



I was so bummed!Have you ever farted in an envelope and sent it postal?
Hi drh2o,

Hehehehehehehehe..That's really funny..No I haven't,but you have given me a great ideal..This is great..

Your Friend,

poppy1
Don't open suspicious envelopes....................Have you ever farted in an envelope and sent it postal?
How do you send one envelope on to five people?
no but i have peed all over the envelope so the mail man has to touch it lmfao
Umm... No, I am not a gross 5 yr old
Nope.......
LMFAO



no but you just made me wanna do it now
NO.
No, but I did send a fart email.
lmfao
haha! No I haven't XD

No comments:

Post a Comment