Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to send a mail do i go to postal office?

I have never been to postal office in my life nor did i ever send a mail.

But, I have to send a letter.

I do not have any envelope and I don't know what to do next,

Do i just go to postal office only with what i want to enclose to send ?

Can i get everything necessary from the postal office and send the mail there?How to send a mail do i go to postal office?
Some post offices don't have supplies. Some do. If they do, some make you buy the things. You'll have to buy a stamp at the post office which you can do. They might have a free envelope, they might not.



Put your own address on the top left of the envelope and the address of the person you're sending the letter slightly to the right of the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment