Saturday, February 25, 2012

If I am trying to send a letter to a friend in the Army do I have to put a postal stamp on the envelope?

This might be a stupid question, but I am not very sure. He is currently stationed in Afghanistan.If I am trying to send a letter to a friend in the Army do I have to put a postal stamp on the envelope?
Yes. If you are trying to send a letter to anyone it needs a stamp; you might even need multiple stamps because you're sending it far awayIf I am trying to send a letter to a friend in the Army do I have to put a postal stamp on the envelope?
Yes. All of the letter especially those that will be send overseas need stamps. If your friend is on Afghanistan, I bet they will require you to have multiple stamps for your letter
  • happys pizza
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment