Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I send off a Driving theory test application by postal order?

I've printed the DSA form out %26amp; have filled it in so do I just give them the form in a plain sheet or do I put it in a envelope with an address or something. I'm slightly confused here. Please help me out guys!How do I send off a Driving theory test application by postal order?
The theory test application will detail full instructions where to send the completed form, and how to pay for it by postal order.How do I send off a Driving theory test application by postal order?
To book a theory test by post you will need an application form. Application forms are available online or on request from the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) booking line.

They you need to fill it take print out then put it in a envelope and send it to the address shown on the form



Payment can be made by cheque or postal order, but cash payments are not accepted. Application forms for the theory test should be sent to the address shown on the form. The address on these forms is



Driver and Vehicle Agency,

Booking Department,

PO Box 381,

Manchester, M50 3UW



Hope this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment