Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is there any way for me to print prepaid postal stamps for my customers?

Hello,



I'm starting up a business where customers will have to mail me envelopes. I can't seem to find a service through USPS where I can send them prepaid labels...



Any help is appreciated. Thanks!Is there any way for me to print prepaid postal stamps for my customers?
You can't find such a thing because there really isn't a service like that through USPS. You could set up a Business Reply Permit, but with you just startig out, the costs involved would likely be prohibitive.



One of the easiest things to do would be to apply stamps to a reply envelope that is sent to the customer.Is there any way for me to print prepaid postal stamps for my customers?
With Stamps.com, you can print pre-paid labels or stamps that you can then send to your customers. For shipping labels, they will need to be used a on specific date. With Stamps.com's NetStamps, you can print the labels out and they will work on any date for the postage amount printed--just like regular stamps.



Thanks!

Chuck

Stamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment