Sunday, March 4, 2012

Do postal workers who live on the edge tend to push the envelope?

Seems this question has to be addressed. I thought it was licked already. Do you need my stamp of approval? Let me send this to my buddy to sort out.Do postal workers who live on the edge tend to push the envelope?
They do when they are done addressing the problem!
every dayDo postal workers who live on the edge tend to push the envelope?
That's funny!
Living on the edge? Are you kidding me? Heck, we're hanging on the lip with our finger nails. Have you ever had a co-worker come in with a 12 guage and a 45 and start blasting away? Lemme tell you, they don't call it going postal for nothing.



And I guarantee ya, I'm gonna be pushing as many envelopes between him and me as I can!Do postal workers who live on the edge tend to push the envelope?
Yes, and they have huge lockers of guns and ammo....
I think they're the total package so they don't have to weigh themselves against others. No need to push the envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment