Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What should I pay someone to hand write envelops and mail out form letters?

I own a roofing company and I need to hire someone to hand address envelopes, stuff them with a form letter and mail them out. This person will be in charge of conversing with my sales team, getting necessary postal carrier routes and contacting my data base company for a list of addresses. The individual will be acquiring 1,000 addresses at a time. Should I pay per envelope, per 1,000, per hour? I've never done this before and I am just not sureWhat should I pay someone to hand write envelops and mail out form letters?
why are you hand addressing them?

Any computer %26amp; printer would be able to take the databased and create the envelopes.



I don't think you would EVER get a return on your investment if you are paying someone to hand write the addresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment