Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Postal delivery to overseas around/at the strike?

My husband living in London sent bulk documents in a large-size envelope at a post office to me living in Norway on the 13th of October, but the series of the royal post strike has been on, and a 2days strike has been taken place since this Thursday.



I haven't received the documents, so I really wonder if they've been stuck somewhere in the UK, or did the post offices there deliver any mails/parcels before this Thursday? And if they've been stuck in the UK, do the post offices deliver their backlog in between the strike periods?Postal delivery to overseas around/at the strike?
As far as I am aware this could be classed as a packet in which case it would be dealt with Parcelforce and not Royal Mail .Parcelforce deal with all packets for overseas but still use part of the Royal Mail building to sort them.

No comments:

Post a Comment