Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I sent a package/envelope through the us postal service, it never reached it's destination what can I do??!!!

I need to get it back,but I didn't put any insurance on it and I don't know what I should do to get them to find it, can you tell me what I should do and what are the chances I'll ever get my stuff back??!!!I sent a package/envelope through the us postal service, it never reached it's destination what can I do??!!!
Definitely track your package. There should be a tracking number. I would suggest contacting the postal serv.iceI sent a package/envelope through the us postal service, it never reached it's destination what can I do??!!!
You can't. Sorry it's gone. They lost an $85.00 text book I had sold on Amazon. They girl had 2 get a refund %26amp; I'm out $85. I always get insurance now.

No comments:

Post a Comment