Sunday, March 4, 2012

Help with stamps for envelopes?

Where can I find out how much stamps - or the cents - I must use on an envelope to send to England? I don't really understand this since I've never used envelopes, really. I also don't know of any postal offices in my area. Help?Help with stamps for envelopes?
There's at least one post office in every town, and several in every large city, so there must be one around you somewhere.



In the meantime, however, if you don't want to go to the post office and ask, you can look on line at www.usps.com. Click on "Calculate Postage" and then click on "Calculate International Postage".



If you bring the envelope to the post office, you can just give them the money and they'll take it for you right there. It's not difficult. Really.Help with stamps for envelopes?
I believe. Off the top of my head for a regular letter it would be no more than .95 cents. you can call any p.o. and ask for that info. it was 90 but since the increase I haven't really kept on top of it. I do work for USPS if that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment