Sunday, March 4, 2012

Whats a good postal valentine gift for a girl?

ok ok ok so i rly like this girl no wait i LOVE this girl she feels the same way but were not going out any way she cant be with me on valentines day but she still wants to u kno giv each other gifts and she said she got me something but is not going to tell me and she sed she was going to mail it to my house and i asked to give me she the address she'll be at so i can get her something too she told me not to but i think itd be right to any way i have no idea wat to get her. i was thinking something i can make by hand so its special not just somthing bought but unless its rly romantic i guess i can get it but not too expensive im not exactly rich. so it has to be something like a card but i still dont kno wat to say in it but if u have any ideas tell me plz. o and if u know anything else i can get her and can fit in a regular sized postal envelope plz tell me

haha thanks and happy valentines day %26lt;3Whats a good postal valentine gift for a girl?
Laminate a photo of the two of you (or just you), made into a bookmark - so it can be a few small pics or just one, glue it to construction paper with hearts, then hole punch the top and put a piece of ribbon though the hole and tie a knot in it.



Write a poem or your feelings or a sweet line signing it off.Whats a good postal valentine gift for a girl?
I'd write your true feeling on a card and send it to her. I'm sure she'd love that.Whats a good postal valentine gift for a girl?
Valentine Gift For Girl / Women :

- A selection of her favorite flower/s

- Jewelry and unique accessories with matching jewelry boxes

- special pencil sketch or a portrait of your wife or girlfriend

- personalized CD or audio cassettes of her favorite singer or artist



Valentine Gift for Men / Boyfriends :

- Gadget

- sports-related stuff

- related to his vehicle

No comments:

Post a Comment