Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where parts of an envelope are reserved?

I'm making some custom envelopes with graphics on them, but I'm not sure where I can and can't put stuff. Obviously I would need to have a space for the return address and the delivery address, but is there any other space on the envelope reserved for use by the postal service? Where can I find this information?Where parts of an envelope are reserved?
You need to keep the area on right hand upper portion of the front of the envelop clear for the stamp. You can decorate any portion of the envelop as you desire.Where parts of an envelope are reserved?
I have seen it before.



On the Post office website, there is a list of what you can or can not do, design wise.
  • brazilian steakhouse
  • ameren missouri
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment