Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I send a Christmas card to California?

I grew up with emails and such, so Im not familiar with today's postal regulations. I live in Illinois right now, and want to send a Christmas card to a friend of mine in California. I need help with things like, where to buy stamps, what are the appropriate envelopes, how many stamps, and where should I drop it off to make sure it's picked up? I know this is silly having to ask this, but Ive never had to send an actual letter. Thanks for your help!How do I send a Christmas card to California?
get the envelope that comes with the card, address it and stick a stamp on it then stick it in your mailbox or drop it off at the post office. you wont need more than one stamp unless the card is one of those singing ones or you add a lot of extra papers or money or something

sorry edit to add you should reinforce the closure on the envelope with tape or a sticker to make sure it doesn't open during transitHow do I send a Christmas card to California?
wow! i mean really wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment