Sunday, March 4, 2012

How much postal stamps can you put on bubble envelope to ship a vhs?

my friend told me it weighs at least 7.5 ouncesHow much postal stamps can you put on bubble envelope to ship a vhs?
Sorry about the delay... I had to get a zip code from your state capitals...



Express Mail庐 Overnight to most areas $14.40

Express Mail Flat-Rate Envelope Overnight to most areas $14.40

Priority Mail庐 2 Day(s) $4.05

Priority Mail Flat-Rate Envelope 2 Day(s) $4.05

First-Class Mail庐 3 Day(s) $2.07



This is what I got for a 7.5 oz. package in a bubble wrap envelope from capital to capital.



You are looking at $4.05 to $2.07... my guess was very close! Booyah!How much postal stamps can you put on bubble envelope to ship a vhs?
Don't you think you have missed a vital part of your question. WHERE are you sending it, Outer Mongolia will cost you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment