Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I send a fairly thin manila envelope?

It will have 2 pieces of paper and two envelopes each with 1 piece of paper. Can I just send it in the little postal boxes on the street or do I need to go to a postal office? How much postage would I need? The manila envelope is 6X9. It will be sent within the same state.How do I send a fairly thin manila envelope?
You'll need to take it in to the post office to find out how much postage it needs. A 6 x 9 envelop is considered oversize and requires more postage. If you mail it on Monday that will be plenty of time to be delivered by Friday.How do I send a fairly thin manila envelope?
I just went to the post office today and had a manila envelope with a heavy folder (had a CD case as well as paper) weighed and they said five stamps. Five stamps seem safe for mail.

Report Abuse

How do I send a fairly thin manila envelope?
go to www.usps.com



you are cutting it close-the post office says 3-5 days-



you may want to use overnigth shipping



if you are going to just drop it in the mail box-be generous with teh postage



4 sheets of paper = 1 ounce



I would use

2 stamps for teh manila envelope with 2 pieces of paper

1 stamp for each of teh smaller envelopes with 1 paper



for a total of 4 stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment