Sunday, March 4, 2012

I need help in sending a letter without going to a postal store.?

Hello. I need to send a letter from my cousins house in Simi valley. It's a simple 1 paged letter folded up twice to fit in a small white envelope. How many stamps do I need to put on the envelope from Simi Valley, CA, to Valley Village, CA? Thank you! (I cannot go to a postal store xP)I need help in sending a letter without going to a postal store.?
One stamp and just leave it in the mail box and the mail man will pick it up. That's why they have the red arrow thing on the mailbox.I need help in sending a letter without going to a postal store.?
One stamp is all you need to send a letter like that anywhere in the US. Then, just put it in the mailbox %26amp; raise the lever so the postman will know there's a letter to pick up.
  • cleveland
  • mediterranean recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment