Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The US Postal Service blows. Can I send Regular mail UPS?

The postal service lost my expense report that had $200 of reimbursement that I needed.



I have had it with this idiots and want to use them as little as possible. If I put a stamp on an envelope and drop it off at a UPS store, will UPS (NOT USPS) deliver it?The US Postal Service blows. Can I send Regular mail UPS?
They might, ask them. I know how the post office is they have lost or they can't seem to find out where some things are. The postage price goes up and the service gets worse. I agree.The US Postal Service blows. Can I send Regular mail UPS?
No, they will not. You must pay them which may cost about 5.00 UPS Ground. USPS handles tons of mail daily, at times they lose mail. But I think its worth it to send an expense report for 5.00 and have tracking on it to know it got there.The US Postal Service blows. Can I send Regular mail UPS?
No they will NOT deliver it. They will just place it in a USPS box.
Nope. You need to put it in a UPS container (envelope, pckage). Too bad you couldn't scan your expense report and email it.

No comments:

Post a Comment