Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is this postal rate AIR MAIL or by boat?

I have mailed a large envelope to a cousin in Europe. I am hoping he will receive it before 3 weeks time.

I think the postal carrier did stamp it "VIA AIR MAIL," but I'm not sure.

Is a rate of 0.08 / oz. an AIR MAIL rate or is it the s-l-o-w (by boat) rate for a large 3.8 oz envelope en-route to the Netherlands (Holland) from U.S.A?

Is this postal rate AIR MAIL or by boat?
let me answer your question by asking you some questions why when you hear black people say the word cousin people know they are lying? why blacl ppl coomit a lot of violent crimes? why ther are more blacks in jails and perisons than there are in universities? why black people contribuite little to nothing if that much even yet they use the syste and know how to work it and still complaining?why black people hav over %75 of kids out of the wed lock?why the only things blacks know how to do it in a team work is to rob a liquior store and rape a whie women?why do black people smoke crack?why do black people think that foreigners should not bi in the us but since they are here the think that foreginers owe them thats how the justify it when they rob a gas station owned by a foreginer?

why do black people think that if the buy a bag of ice from a store owned by white it will be still be ice by the time they get home but if they buy it from a store owned by black it will melt before the go home?i can go on ano on hope you answer my questions please Is this postal rate AIR MAIL or by boat?
This is a TOTALLY DISCONNECTED answer to my question.

Since I can no longer remove this question from receiving answers, I respect everyone to please stop voting on it.

My Yahoo-mailbox is FLOODED with far too much SPAM than I know what to do with.

Thanks.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment